Available 24 x 7
Experience Something Completely Different. The Most Powerful Real Estate Marketing Ever.
What We Do Best
Listing Marketing Pros / LMP 360 Media has been providing Real Estate agents with cutting edge virtual tour technology since 2009. Our branded virtual tour slideshows are packed full of features designed specifically for Real Estate Agents.
Virtual Tour Slideshows
*Includes discounts on additional services
50% of Purchasers Found Virtual Tours Very Useful in Making Their Decision
Homes 0-2,999 sq.ft
proven results that our virtual tours are designed to get your listing more exposure!
Branded Virtual Tour Slideshow
Weekly Email Stats
Interactive Floor Plans
Property Week Found That Virtual Tours Reduced the
Number of Wasted Viewings by 40%
Statistics for Real Estate
● 54% of buyers will not look at a property unless it has virtual images
● 50% Found virtual tours very useful in making their decision
Virtual Tours Keep People Looking at a Website 5 to 10 Times Longer.
● In 1981, 22 percent of home buyers read newspaper ads to find a home and eight percent used friends as an information source. In 2018, 44 percent looked for properties online first.
● The world we live in today is a digital one and searching for a home is no different. Buyers now have apps that let them search by location and neighborhoods. Online listings have virtual tours so viewers can look at a bunch of potential homes while narrowing down their search to a select few in the effort to save time. Online searching maximizes the ability to compare and contrast homes on the market by selected features. Most of this is done before a potential home buyer connects with a real estate agent.
● Also in 1981 the top way to find an agent was through friends, relatives or neighbors. In 2018, buyers worked with an agent 87 percent of the time to find their home, so trust in a REALTOR® is still king. While the initial process may start online, home buyers turn to the advice from a trusted real estate agent. The difference is that home buyers are entering the process more educated about the market before they speak to a home seller or an agent.
● In addition to the home buying process, REALTORS® also utilize technology in their everyday business practices. Staying up to date with new technology is important, but also cited as one of the biggest challenges for firms in the next two years.
● Over 90 percent of real estate firms have websites, and the most common feature on their websites were property listings. Along with web use, REALTORS® are also using their mobile devices for a multitude of different activities, with the primary being to communicate with their clients. In the Real Estate in a Digital Age report, we examine the process home buyers go through in the initial online search and how REALTORS® are connecting with customers in the digital space.