PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE PHOTOS CAN ANSWER THIS QUESTION “WHY HASN’T MY HOUSE SOLD?”
Professional real estate photos can answer one of the most asked questions in real estate.
Realtors, family, friends, acquaintances, have all heard this question over and over again from homeowners wanting to sell their home. There can be many reasons that a home has not found a new owner. As a homeowner there are some things that you do not have control over. The number one thing is location—you cannot move your home to a better location. However, you can make changes that override this objection from a potential buyer. Even though the backyard is along a busy thoroughfare like Bell Road in Surprise, the curb appeal and amenities inside can override this.
Professional real estate photos and a virtual tour can help buyers envision themselves living in your home. When you have a professional real estate photographer do photos of your home, follow these guidelines:
- Thoroughly clean entire house (vacuum carpet, mop hardwood/tile floors, clean countertops, wash windows, dust furniture etc)
- Turn all overhead lights and lamps ON. Replace all burned out light bulbs. Use bulbs of the same temperature (ALL incandescent or All compact fluorescent)
- Turn all ceiling fans OFF
- Turn all TV’s OFF
- Turn all computer monitors OFF
- Open blinds/window treatments to let in outside light
- Remove personal photographs (replace with general landscape/object photographs)
- Make all beds
- Remove small floor rugs to reveal actual flooring
- Place all shoes/jackets in closets
Most of all to make your home appealing you must declutter. If your home looks cluttered, potential buyers will think there is no storage and/or the home is too small for their needs. Again your listing photographs will reveal this and buyers may never choose to actually view your home.
Buyers are driving through subdivisions in Phoenix and the outer communities of Peoria, Surprise, Goodyear, Litchfield Park and others looking for a new home. The outside of your home is the first impression they get. If you have overgrown trees, shrubbery or an unkempt appearance, they draw the conclusion that the inside must appear the same. Also, keep in mind that new construction is your competition as well as other homes on the market. New always looks fresh and appealing. You have to prepare your home in the same way.
Listen to your Realtor and professional photographer’s suggestions. They have seen your competition and know what has to be done to put you in the running for a buyer.
Servicing Phoenix, Buckeye, Glendale, Goodyear, Peoria, Surprise, Anthem, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Avondale, Tolleson, Litchfield Park, Arizona